Wusthof knives: Carving knives
The carving knives are among the most used knives by the chefs because versatile and functional. In the Ikon kitchen knives collection from Wusthof, two blade sizes are offered: 16 cm for vegetables and small cuts, 20 cm for cutting meats and cheeses. To highlight that the blade and the inside of the handle are built in one piece. The Ikon collection by Wusthof stands out for its traditional 3 rivet design combined with premium wood. The exceptional handles are made from select blackwood. The individual grain of the wood is what makes each knife distinctive and unique.
Blade length: 16 cm (6") - 20 cm (8")
Not suitable for the dishwasher; wash by hand.
- Double bolster for perfect balance – geometry.
- The special bolster shape allows the entire blade to be used and sharpened.
- The exceptional handles are made from select blackwood.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel.
- The precise manual honing and final polish ensure outstanding sharpness and happy chopping.