Welcome to the website of quintessenzadesign.com. In thanking you for visiting our pages, we take this opportunity to inform you that access to the quintessenzadesign.com and the use of the services and content provided through them are activities governed by these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter also "General Conditions") which, to allow you to read more fluently, we present you in the form FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
We remind you that by accessing our site, and / or using even one of the Services provided through them, you confirm that you know and accept the General Conditions as published on this page. If you believe you do not accept them, we invite you not to access or use the contents and services offered through our site.
For a clearer and easier consultation, we have decided to provide you with a glossary of the most frequently used terms on this page below.
a) quintessenzadesign.com by DDesign Srl (hereinafter also "quintessenzadesign.com "): indicates the operator of the site and of the domains and sub-domains registered for each of the trademarks of quintessenzadesign.com, including but not limited to www.quintessenzadesign.it, quintessenzadesign.com is also the owner of the domains, owner of the site, of the Services and of the Contents provided through them, manager and / or owner of all IT and non-IT infrastructure to support them;
b) Site: indicates the web portal attributable to quintessenzadesign.com, consisting of the set of Services and Contents made available to the Users who consult them;
c) Services: represents the set of activities and operations that Users can perform regarding the Contents made available through the Site;
d) Contents: by way of example and not limited to, texts, documents, audio-video materials, information, graphic elaborations, photographs and / or images, illustrations, drawings, logos, works and any other type of original or reproduced creative material, published on the Site or sent through them, including the software, the operating logic of the site, menus, web pages, layout, graphics and colors.
e) User: indicates the users of the site and the Services provided through them.
How do I know if the conditions on this page change?
If you want to always be informed about the updated General Conditions, we suggest that you periodically consult this page. This will allow you to check if any changes or news have occurred following your last visit to the Site. quintessenzadesign.com, in fact, whenever it changes, in whole or in part, the General Conditions, it will make the updated versions available to you by publishing it on this page.
I can use the Site of quintessenzadesign.com for professional use?
Unless specifically authorized, the contents and Services of our site are normally intended for personal use. This means that if, for example, you consult the pages, download product information, etc., you will be required to carry out these operations as a person acting for uses unrelated to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity. However, if the Service you use is among those that allow you to make purchases, in this case you can use the Service itself for both personal and professional use.
This means that you are free to purchase through our site both for purposes unrelated to your commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity that may be carried out, or in the exercise of the same.
What are the conditions and limits that I must observe when using the Site quintessenzadesign.com?
When you access our site and the related Contents and Services you undertake, in particular, the commitment to:
- browse and use the Sites and Services at your free and complete discretion and under your total and exclusive responsibility;
- not to use them to pursue illegal purposes or to commit illegal activities;
- do not use them in such a way as to interrupt, damage or compromise their efficiency and functioning in its entirety or in part;
- to recognize quintessenzadesign.com exempt from any liability for any damage to the computer and other equipment of yours and / or third parties or to the data stored on it, without prejudice to any liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence attributable to quintessenzadesign.com;
- to indemnify quintessenzadesign.com and the subjects related to this from any responsibility for the conduct you keep while using the site and the Services,
- to recognize quintessenzadesign.com exempt from any liability for loss or damage connected in any way to the use and operation of the Site, including without limitation, damage deriving from suspension, interruption, non-functioning and / or inaccessibility to the Site and the Services, damages resulting from the transmission on the User's computer of any viruses and harmful materials, damages for loss of business, loss of profits, interruption of business, loss of commercial information, and / or any other type of pecuniary loss, without prejudice to cases of damage caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence;
- declare to know and accept that quintessenzadesign.com does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the Contents and does not guarantee that the Site, the Services and the Contents are always provided without interruption, punctually and securely;
- accept that quintessenzadesign.com does not guarantee that any material errors in the Contents and Services provided through the Site will be corrected promptly.
The images and photographs of the products I find on the Site quintessenzadesign.com are reliable?
The images, photographs and any representations present on the Site quintessenzadesign.com is for illustrative purposes only. quintessenzadesign.com constantly adopts measures to ensure that the photographs shown on the Site are faithful reproductions of the original products, also resorting to the adoption of every possible technological solution to minimize inaccuracies. Nevertheless, some variations in the display of images are always possible due to various causes, including technical ones, and sometimes due to the technological characteristics of color resolution with which the computer you use is equipped. Consequently quintessenzadesign.com cannot be held responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of products shown on the Site due to the aforementioned technical reasons.
If I have not yet turned 18, I can use the Site quintessenzadesign.com?
If you are not yet 18, you can freely browse our site. What you cannot do is use the Services that require registration or the provision of data and information. Registration and use of the services made available through the Site quintessenzadesign.com is only allowed to people over the age of 18. No one under this age threshold must register on the Site or use the services made available through them, except in cases where the minor has previously obtained the consent of a parent or legal guardian. In all cases in which you access and use even one of the Services that require registration or the provision of data and information provided through the Site, you guarantee us that you are over the age of 18 and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts. binding.
When browsing the Internet you see or are asked for information that you do not understand or are not clear to you, always ask your parents for help.
Remember: this always applies, not just for sites quintessenzadesign.com, but for all the Site you visit on the Internet.
What policy does it apply quintessenzadesign.com regarding trademarks, domain names and intellectual property?
quintessenzadesign.com, is the exclusive owner or licensee of the logos and registered trademarks, present and future, such as by way of example and not limited to quintessenzadesign.com and any other distinctive sign that includes the related words, including the related domain names registered for each of the trademarks and quintessenzadesign.com.
quintessenzadesign.com reserves the right to make exclusive use of its logos, brands, and distinctive signs. The Contents and any other material present on the Site and protected by current legislation on copyright, trademark and patent protection and / or other legal provisions, cannot be copied, modified, reproduced or used in any other way. without prejudice to the explicit and express authorization issued in writing by quintessenzadesign.com, also as a result of further contractual and contractual agreements entered into with the User.
What are COOKIES and how are they used by quintessenzadesign.com?
The Site may contain links to other websites unrelated to quintessenzadesign.com. We point out that these websites are in no way managed or controlled by quintessenzadesign.com, which cannot in any way be held responsible for the contents and rules contained therein. These General Conditions are applicable exclusively to the Site of quintessenzadesign.com and not to others the Website that may be consulted by the User via links.
I can send and upload Content on the Site quintessenzadesign.com?
Some Services provided by the Site (e.g. forums, blogs, events, competitions and thematic initiatives of an extraordinary and temporary nature) allow you to send and upload Content, such as photos, opinions which, due to the nature of the Services themselves, are intended for communication and diffusion.
quintessenzadesign.com implements a policy of checking and selecting the contents and images sent by removing, at its free and unquestionable judgment, from its systems, all the images whose content violates the rules indicated on this page. In particular, users are required to comply with the prohibition on sending illegal and / or abusive images and content, which are harmful to the rights of others or which violate, or may violate, the right to privacy, intellectual or industrial property rights or other rights of third parties. pornographic and / or sexually explicit, libelous or defamatory, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise reprehensible or offensive, in compliance with current legislation and the rules of conduct set out on this page. quintessenzadesign.com collaborates with the Public Authority in all cases in which it is requested to provide the data and / or information necessary to trace the perpetrators of any offenses.
Below are the principles and rules of conduct that we invite you to observe as a User with regard to sending and uploading content on our site. If you decide to use this particular type of Services, you undertake to accept and respect the principles and rules set out below. If you believe you do not accept them, please do not send or upload content through the Site quintessenzadesign.com.
- the sending of contents is carried out at your free and complete discretion and under your total and exclusive responsibility;
- quintessenzadesign.com cannot be held responsible for the Content sent by the User and therefore cannot guarantee its completeness, correctness, truthfulness, lawfulness;
- The publication of the opinions sent by the User does not represent the expression of opinions or advice on the part of quintessenzadesign.com; in particular quintessenzadesign.com does not recognize the contents of such opinions as its own;
- quintessenzadesign.com may remove, modify, disseminate, communicate and use the Contents sent by the User, who by sending them renounces any material and moral right that he can claim as author with respect to the Contents sent;
- by sending the User grants to quintessenzadesign.com the unlimited right of non-exclusive use, without limitations of means and geographical areas. quintessenzadesign.com may therefore, directly or through third parties, use, copy, transmit, extract, publish, distribute, publicly perform, disseminate, create derivative works, host, index, store, annotate, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt for transmission by any means of communication) in any form or by any means, current or future, any Content, including audio and video, that may be sent by the User, including through third parties
- the User who sends images and portraits releases a quintessenzadesign.com the release to use the images themselves for the purposes and under the conditions set out in the following General Conditions. In particular, it acknowledges a quintessenzadesign.com the right to use in whole or in part of the images sent, which may be used, by virtue of this recognized right, as a whole or in the individual parts and components, including through assembly, cuts and adaptations, without any limitation , without prejudice to the use of the images themselves in contexts that may cause damage to the dignity, reputation and personal decorum of the person concerned and his next relatives.
The User acknowledges a quintessenzadesign.com the right to reproduction, publication, dissemination, communication, performance and representation in public, in any place and by any means (e.g. internet: projection during public events or at its own points of sale, publication in catalogs and magazines, etc.) of the aforementioned images, acknowledging quintessenzadesign.com sole and exclusive owner of the images and footage, as well as all rights of use and exploitation in any form and by any means present and future. The User renounces, from the moment of sending, any right in relation to the foregoing regardless of whether or not the images include representations concerning his person;
- the material sent will not be returned to the User, and will remain the property of quintessenzadesign.com which, therefore, will not be liable to the User for the loss or destruction of the material sent;
- the Services provided by the Site that allow the User to send and upload Content are intended for personal use;
The User is required to carry out these operations as a person acting for uses unrelated to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity, without prejudice to any specific exceptions expressly indicated.
Rules of conduct for the User
- Use respectful language, taking care not to use violent, offensive or obscene terms and expressions;
- refrain from publishing false, offensive, illicit, defamatory, slanderous or obscene Content, or that is in any case contrary to the law or prejudicial to third parties;
- not to publish Contents aimed at the dissemination of political, spiritual or religious ideologies;
- not to violate the privacy of third parties (for example by revealing names and surnames, mobile numbers or addresses and, in particular, avoid providing personal information about minors under the age of 18);
- if you send photos or videos of minors under the age of 18, make sure you must have obtained the explicit consent of the parents or guardians;
- always check the validity of the data entered in the Contents and always cite the source of texts and / or articles written by someone else. Always make sure that you have respected the laws in force in Italy regarding patents or other industrial and / or intellectual property rights;
- always avoid posting hidden or explicit advertising messages.
How it protects quintessenzadesign.com my privacy and my data?
quintessenzadesign.com adopts security measures and technical and organizational measures aimed at safeguarding the security of its Site and of the Users who use them. In particular, these measures are aimed at ensuring that the information relating to its Users is protected from risks of dispersion, destruction, unauthorized access, abuse or use that does not comply with the law.
With specific reference to the payment systems available for purchases through the Site, we use systems that comply with the PCI DSS standard for the protection of information relating to credit cards. No computer archive of quintessenzadesign.com retains such data. With specific reference to the reserved areas made available to the User, these are subject to registration and subsequent assignment by quintessenzadesign.com of an access credential consisting of an identification code (UserID) associated with a keyword (Password).
You can make the most important contribution to the security of your password by observing a few simple precautions:
- keep your password secret without communicating it to anyone and without transcribing it in any way;
- do not allow anyone else to use it;
- if you have any doubt that the secrecy of your password has been violated, change it.
We remind you that for your greater security the password must be changed every 30 days, so that no one else besides you can know it.
These General Conditions are governed by Italian law and will be interpreted on the basis of it. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. The competent court for the application of these General Conditions is the Court of Bologna.