From the long tradition of Japanese knives, the Ikon collection by Wusthof proposes Santoku the Japanese equivalent of our carving knife. The particular hollow blade creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade. The Ikon collection by Wüsthof stands out for its traditional 3 rivet design combined with premium wood. The exceptional handles are made from select blackwood. The individual grain of the wood is what makes each knife distinctive and unique.
Blade length: 14 cm (5") - 17 cm (7")
Not suitable for the dishwasher; wash by hand.
- Double bolster for perfect balance – geometry.
- The special bolster shape allows the entire blade to be used and sharpened.
- The exceptional handles are made from select blackwood.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel.
- The precise manual honing and final polish ensure outstanding sharpness and happy chopping.