Wusthof coltelli: A kitchen knife with a serrated blade for cutting bread and pies
The bread knife is one of the few kitchen knives with a serrated blade and is part of the Ikon collection by Wusthof. The choice for slicing rolls and bagels, surely a favourite for hard salami and even the ripest tomato. To highlight that full tang handle. The Ikon collection by Wusthof stands out for its traditional 3 rivet design combined with premium wood. The exceptional handles are made from select blackwood. The individual grain of the wood is what makes each knife distinctive and unique.
Blade length: 14 cm
Not suitable for the dishwasher; wash by hand.
- Double bolster for perfect balance – geometry.
- The special bolster shape allows the entire blade to be used and sharpened.
- The exceptional handles are made from select blackwood.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel.
- The precise manual honing and final polish ensure outstanding sharpness and happy chopping.